1. Sanaa Post will have a Distinct African Theme in design and brand layout.
2. Sanaa Post is a vibrant platform birthed from a desire to create a one stop shop/ eco system for many of the arts disciplines to converge, network, showcase, expose and market products.
3. These multi-discipline formats will be as follows;
– Performing Arts – Film, Theater, Music, Dance, Poetry
– Creative Arts – Film and Theatre writers, music composers, Choreographers, Producers, Directors
– Media Arts – Cinematography, Photography, tech Crew
– Literature – Poetry, Novels, Short stories, Blogs
– Visual Arts – Drawing, Painting, Sculptures, ceramics
– Culinary Arts – Baking, Wine Making
4. The website/ Blog will have a segment, ‘The Arts’ that hosts videos, vlogs, written articles and latest news on matters performing artists, Creative Artists, Media arts, Literature arts, Visual Arts, culinary arts and their craft. These will have hyperlinks of the videos and articles from other sources like Youtube, vimeo and other blogs/ vlogs.
5. It will have a segment that will act as a ‘Catalogue’ for all the artists in the various disciplines named in number 3; i.e. performers, creatives, media practitioners, literal practitioners, visual artists, culinary artists and their various production houses, music houses, studios, galleries, publishers and workshops. These will be presented in audiovisual, written and photographic formats. These will have hyperlinks of the articles from other sources like Youtube, vimeo and other contributing blogs/ vlogs.
6. Sanaa Post will have a ‘Jobs portal’ segment where any practitioner who has a vacancy or slot at their place of practice can post for potential jobseekers to network and provide services. These will appear on all platforms indicated at number 3 above. Website, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Email.
7. ‘Events’ portal will also feature on Sanaa Post where we get to exhibit some of the events that are happening in the various art scenes in the whole of East Africa. These will be in written format, audio visual and digital posters. These will have hyperlinks of the articles from other sources like Youtube, vimeo and contributing agents.
8. The ‘Gallery’ segment will feature primarily audiovisual and photographic articles. These will have hyperlinks from other sources like Youtube, vimeo and contributing agents/ blogs/ vlogs.
9. The contacts of the administration running the blog/ website will be highlighted under the ‘Contacts’ segment.
10. Sanaa Post will have a ‘Home’ page and an about page respectively that will be the face of the website and the vision. The ‘About’ page will have briefs of the staff that will be running the blog/ website.
11. Sanaa Post will have a segment that will play host to links to pilot programmes that content producers have come up with and are looking for a platform to showcase them to potential buyers of their content. This segment will be called simply, ‘Pilots’. These will have hyperlinks of the articles and videos from other sources like Youtube and vimeo
12. ‘Behind The Seen’ is a segment that will play host to B Roll footage from the process of production of the arts disciplines. These will have hyperlinks of the articles from other sources like Youtube, Vimeo and other contributing blogs/ vlogs.